Sunday, April 3, 2011

A blog for Eva

Hi Everyone,

Despite my better judgement about things that I do not have time/patience for I've decided Eva should have a blog. Since we're starting so late, there's a lot to catch up on...some other time:)

Eva is almost 9 months now, and every time she reaches a new age I can't believe how much more I can admire her. I'm always telling Dave how cuuuuuuuuuuuuute I think she is. She's practicing crawling but she doesn't really like it. She refuses to say mama or dada, I think it's because she doesn't like to be nagged. She really loves daycare and she's one of the BIGGEST in her class. She's pretty consistently been in the 100th percentile for both height and weight- which is strange because she's such a horrible eater. Mealtimes are interesting- she takes the smallest baby bites of her food, so she often eats for an hour. That's 3 hours a day of baby bites on the weekends. We usually get a good week of sick-free baby once every couple of months, so I still don't get to sleep through the night. Sleep has a different meaning for me now though, it's like a present.

Ok, that's it for now, Eva says HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment